Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just Like Marcel.

Here we are again with another Misha story. This one took place this morning. It all started when I stepped on his tail in the middle of the night because he has changed all of his sleeping places. I never know where he is going to be anymore. He is usually smack dab in front of the bathroom door, so I was planning on stepping over him at that point. He fooled me by laying about six feet away from that door. Of course he was upset and I was sorry.

Ever since the poo incident last week, I always think I smell poo. I looked around but didn't see any when I got up this morning. I took my shower and Misha was waiting for me to open the bathroom door like normal when I was done. I went downstairs, turned on the kitchen light and right next to the litter box was a piece of poop. Sighhhhhhhh..... Well, I thought, this can happen. He could have knocked it out while he was furiously trying to bury it. I clean it up and do all the things I usually do in the morning before work.

I went upstairs and got my clothes, brushed my teeth and went back into my room to get my shoes and go. I was going to wear my black flats, bare feet in back flats. I slip my foot into the right shoe, lower my heel and ... I feel something under my heel. I quickly yank my foot up and out flies three pieces of poo.

The HORROR... and IN MY SHOE! All I could think about was that episode of Friends where Marcel poops in Monica's shoe. Funny thing is that episode was on the other night. NO...no, no, no...not funny, IN MY SHOE, ON MY HEEL...GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Why, why in my shoe? Is Misha smart enough to have gotten even with me for washing his butt the other day? For having Judy clip his nails on Mother's Day? For me stepping on his tail in the middle of the night?

I tip toed to the bathroom, cleaned off my foot and picked up the poo, again. It seems like that's all I do anymore is pick up poo.

I'm sure what happened was the poo stuck to his fur again and just happened to drop off as he probably sat on my shoes.
So disgusting!
Please, no more poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment